Tuesday 28 January 2014

Drafting #2





   Here is my next process to my final piece of work being completed, I have changed the front cover by adding more writing on such as '16 page gig blow out' I felt as if the left side didn’t have enough writing on and looked boring so adding this has also helped to engage readers to my magazine as my target audience are involved in gigs and it’s a good way of promoting the magazine. I also made some changes too the artists names on the right underlining the main stars as I felt it would draw more attention to them making them show more importance. Following on to the contents page I added a subscribe and twitter box - feeling like this would show my connection to my audience as I have established their wants from a magazine. My double page spread I have highlighted important bits of text which I feel which catch the eye of my reader whilst adding the date of my magazine release and page number at the bottom helping the reader get through the magazine easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment