Tuesday 4 February 2014

Survey results

 










 
It is important to understand your target audience and their wants and needs from a magazine, creating a survey and asking people to answer was a good method of gaining that information. It was evident for answer one the majority of my audience use twitter as a preferred type of social media minus a few who choose instagram. Question 2, how often do you listen to music? Understandably nearly everyone answered always. Question 3 based about if you keep up to date with your favourite artists showed more people choosing always however some saying sometimes. How often do you want your magazine to be distributed was my next question and this was going to help me decide when it should be distributed - conclusion is monthly from the feedback? Question 5 about how you get your music showed all people get their music online normally by downloading it off the computer. Do you go to festivals answer was evident my audience enjoy going to concerts and festivals giving me heads up to including free tickets on my magazine. Question 7 about print and online showed people like them both the same amount and if not print more than online which was shocking for me. Question 8 about pricing demonstrated I had made the right decision when choosing to price my magazine from £2.00-2.99 as that was the most chosen answer. Everyone answered yes to the magazine being interactive as they want a relationship with the magazine, similar to question 10 about articles where answers where varied to answers about gossip, backstage stuff, new music and personal lives of artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment