Monday 28 October 2013

Masthead Ideas




I have gathered together a selection of font ideas which I believe will be successful for my magazine, I have ensured I used a variety of different fonts so that when I come down to making my final magazine I have all different styles of ideas so that I can come up with the best house style font.

I gathered together my fonts from the website www.dafont.com by using this website I was presented with a wide choice of funky stylish ideas, once downloading them I put them onto my In design document and tweaked them a bit. On some I made them more italic and others I zoomed them in closer, giving them a final touch to the original tweaked them so that they will be unique to everyone else’s.

My music magazines genre is urban/pop this is conveyed through the fonts in which I have selected, they are stylish and funky compared to normal fonts such as Arial, they suggests a sense of dramatic and quirky feel of the music.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment