Monday 14 October 2013

Name ideas

 

This is a list of my name ideas I have created for my magazine -

I have got a few of the name ideas in mind, 'radar' I like because I feel it represents my music theme and connotates searching for something, it suggests a new looking in music. This discusses my idea of a new genre of music magazine, it’s a new idea which I have brung to the table.

Another idea I would use for my magazine name would be 'amplify' I think this is a trendy name for a music magazine, it connotates increasing, intensifying music. When you think of amplifying music you think of increasing the sound of music discussing music getting louder as the beat drops which is something pop music/indie music does. When a beat drops in this genre of music the music gets louder - amplify would connotate my genre of music perfectly.

Lastly 'trend' would be a good name for my music magazine - trend suggests a sense of fashion, following fashionable trends within music, being stylish and up to date with all the latest stars. My magazine connotates all these points, I want my music magazine to convey trend and class.

No comments:

Post a Comment