Tuesday 10 September 2013

Haydon Magazine Design

Our task for this weeks Homework was to design a front cover template of our Haydon magazine in which I am making. I have set the layout like this as I think for this task it will look more professional to keep it simple due to the target audience who is following up on the magazine. I want to keep the house style throughout of the haydon stag blue with white as it will be reconisable for my readers this way as these are the haydon typical colour code convention. I will include slogans advertising school clubs around the school and include a social media section to create a relationship with my audience.
This is a rough idea of what the layout of my contents page will look like, around the image and sell line would be the article. I will include the haydon stag to my contents page as it follows the house style scheme in which i want for the magazine. The main slogan of the article will be 'enjoy sport, take it as a GCSE' I beleive this is a good topic article to add to the contents page as it will explore the reasoning behind the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment