Monday 30 September 2013

Survey

Please click on the link below and fill out my survey about a magazine audience

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y3JD3KV

I have created a survey to gather together information from my target audience about what they want from magazines, this will help contribute to my market research of my magazine. I have put together a variety of questions of which I am un-sure about for my own magazine, for example I am not sure of what pricing I want to use for my magazine so I have asked this question to my audience. It’s important to make market research as you should understand the wants and needs of your audience.

 
I included the style of questions in order for me to gain research about my reader, the style of questions I asked included was 'do you use online or print' suggesting a ticking a box answer, however on some questions I asked it forced the reader into having to answer the question in a box text form. Other styles of questions I asked was 'do you prefere...' and the reader would answer from answers like 'sometimes' 'always' 'never' multiple choice questions can help engage the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment