Saturday 23 November 2013

Box out text


I will have box texts with other artists giving them their view of the music industry and ensuring there is more variety in my magazine and giving my viewers more choice of artists, this may also mean I gain a wider target audience.

Recommendations check out Miley Cyrus and Bastille for their inside opinion on how they’ve got to where they are today in the music industry.
 
Miley Cyrus – Being a 21 year old and going through the shit I’ve gone through is quite a lot to take on board. From staring in the TV series ‘Hannah Montana’ to going being in massive films across the world to now being one of the most crazy and outgoing female artists is quite a big jump in my life, I get told I’ve changed more than once a day but it’s not that I’ve changed its that I’ve finally become myself – music brings out who I am and this is who I am. You write lyrics to tell a story, this is mine.

Bastille – Were an English rock band which formed in London in 2010, we began as a solo project where Dan Smith the singer-songwriter started off who later decided to form a band – we write music about our life experiences and emotions something in which very little groups do.

For one of my ‘box out’ texts it will be based about my artist, Ella Noonan. This will be called ‘Article with Ella’ this will help my readers get an insight to my artist and help my readers feel connected to my artist. For the readers who may not choose to read the article they are able to have a short summary of the main artist to get some background knowledge of her as it will also break up the page from information just being about my artist in order to make the magazine double page spread more interesting to engage in.  

Ella Noonan
21 years old
Singer-songwriter
London
“I aspire to be nothing but myself, I’m not here for the fame even though it’s a plus – I just want to do what I love best, make music.”
"I want to stick two fingers up at all those people who said id get nowhere, whos laughing now bitches"
 
I think including a box out text profile on my main artist Ella will help engage my readers to my magazine making them feel apart of them magazine creating a personal relationship between them both - as the article gives little information about her the box out text will give that added information so my readers know everything there is to know about my star.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment