Saturday 30 November 2013

Equipment

InDesign
 
I am using InDesign to make my magazine, it is a quick and efficient way of making my magazine and much more professional in comparison to Photoshop - it enables you to use quick shortcuts while making my magazine. You are able to text wrap text quick and easy where as in Photoshop you had to draw it to go around the images. You’re able to create more effective shapes and text on this software, you can copy anything and place it in the exact same place without having to re-make the shape - InDesign. When importing photos all you have to do is drag the photo over into the place you want it to hold and it will go there, very simple and easy.
 
 
 
Cameras/Photoshoot

In order to create professional looking photos I’ve done a photo shoot of my model Ella, using the white backdrop and lighting on her face I am able to create unique professional photos. Using the cannon 550D - having an extra zoom lenses you are able to take close ups, mid shots and full length photos of my model creating a wide variety of photos ensuring the quality of photos is high. If the camera quality was poor on my magazine it would give a cheap and tacky feel to my magazine and wouldn’t appeal to my target audience of teenagers.
 

 
Photoshop
 
Once taking my photos I want the photos to stand out and be more effective than before, this is where Photoshop comes in to it. Photoshop allows you to edit photos enhancing them and air brush their face to give a glow and bring light to the face. You are able to do some great things on Photoshop transforming a face which may have damaged skin to looking like they have had a professional make over. I want my images to stand out on my magazine by being able to air brush my models face means i can make her stand out even more than before creating an effective front cover for my magazine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment