Tuesday 12 November 2013

Contens Page Ideas



I have gathered together some ideas of article titles/subtitles I may use in my magazine, gathering an idea of the types of articles I want to include. Firstly I listed the music artists I want to use in my magazine representing the genre of music I am displaying - I researched some background information into my artists in order for me to be able to summarise them in a quick and catchy subtitle for my contents page. I don’t want my articles to just be about celebrities so I have included a variety of different topics, some being based on gigs/concerts and others about other parts of the music industry which has helped formed my music genre. The Brit Awards was a massive part of my music genre - I’ve included some short and snappy slogans to use in my contents page to grab the attention of the fact I will include the Brit Awards in my magazine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment