Friday 13 December 2013

Backstage of my Photoshoot

 
Yesterday I had my photo-shoot, I used Ella Noonan as my model as I feel she is a good representation of my music genre - urban pop. Ella will be my main model and I will use her for my front cover, double spread and some smaller images on my contents page, I feel my magazine was successful as I have gathered together a variety of photos which represent different camera angles and positions of my model, some of her looking away from the camera some laying down some sitting down, all of this will create effect in my final piece of magazine. My model changed what she was wearing several times ensuring creating effect, a change of lipstick colours and hair styles meant creating an effective use of individual photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment