Friday 13 December 2013

Draft Question 5

The main way in which i want to attract my audience is through the main images and sell lines that i will use, this is because it is eye grabbing and tells a story to my readers without them having to know my artists full background. My music genre is already a popular high selling genre and to be able to ensure i can contain it sells i want the content inside to be up to a high quality, some magazines don’t bother ensuring the article inside is interesting and exciting because they feel they can rely on the images - this isn’t how i want my magazine to come across. If someone has already purchased your magazine due to the exciting front cover displaying famous artists and exciting sell lines the article will only ensure the readers carry on buying the magazine. The bold title in an italic funky font backed up with the bright turquiose blue with crystal white colours ensures catching the attention of my readers.
 
I can ensure my magazine will sell to my readers as there are several different ways in which they are able to purchase it, my online website which they can go through articles online and be interactive with the magazine, through social media twitter and facebook and being able to subscribe each month with the magazine, this all helps to ensure a sell of the magazine through the wide variety of ways in which they can access it. Social media is the key to success in today’s industry - the high demand on the media which teenagers hold, most teenagers don’t have the money to buy magazines and therefore rely on the media to access information which my magazine holds. The reason why my magazine holds such a unique and original feel to it is because of the detail and thought which has been put into the website, rather than spending all time making so many final details to the print magazine so that i can focus time on ensuring the online website provides just as much detail and excitement.
 
  My front cover is powered by the extremely interesting close up of my model Ella, the bright lip stick and classy make up brings a unique and interesting appearance to the magazine, this helps widen the amount of readers my magazine has. Clearly this would appeal to female readers as it is a role model women who they may choose to look up to but also male readers as it could appeal to be quite sexy to them.
 
The front cover expresses a quote in which Ella states during the article, being the most overwhelming quote it will help to give my readers as inside view to what’s going to be in the article. Listing some of the most well known artist in the music genre down the side of the magazine front cover with a sell line of how they will be involved in the magazine will also help ensure sells of my magazine - this is because some readers may not want to read the magazine for what it is but are massive fans of Rihanna for example and therefore will want to purchase the magazine to read about her. 
  
The contents page is focused on expressing what the magazine is involved in, giving inside information to the topics that are in my magazine. Subtitles of gigs/festivals, features and regulars - this gives the article title to the reader without them having to flick through the whole magazine to what they’re looking for, ensuring they find the article they want get the page number and can go straight to that page. The list of all the artists involved on the side demonstrates the Varity of famous music artists that are involved in my magazine increasing the amount of people who want to invest in my magazine, as it gives my reader a good feel to the magazine as such a large amount of artist are willing to be involved in it. The wide choice of images used on the contents page ensures the good appearance and interest of the magazine.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment